5 Voltage Regulators- 3 fixed 5,9,12V, 2 adjustable LM317T. Input Voltage range: DC 3-35V. Current of Each PS : 1.5 A Typical 2.0 Max (with Heatsink). Protection: Reverse polarity protection diodes and fault indicator.
This multi-purpose power supply is designed to deliver upto 1.5 Amp typical/2.0 Amp max DC power in several fixed and adjustable voltage range for your projects. Reverse voltage protection, error indicator, input and output filters on each voltage regulators and on/off status LEDs are designed to give you error free operation with peace of mind. Furthermore, the board itself is high quality FR4 fiber glass material produced by reputed manufacturers.
- 5V, 9V, 12V Fixed Voltage Regulators and TWO LM317T adjustable Voltage Regulators
- LM317T regulators can be set between 1.6V to 35V (Input volage should be higher than required output voltage)
- Multi-turn hi quality adjustable resistors for precise output voltage setting for LM317T. Set in increment of 0.1 volt.
- Use any one or all outputs, selectable with jumpers (provided in kit)
- Any regulator can be TURNED OFF to save standby current if that regulator is not in use. Turn on regulators you actually use
- Indicator LED for power on
- Indicator LED to warn if input polarity is wrong
- 5 Indicator LEDs to show on/off status of all Voltage Regulators
- Each individual Voltage Regulator is protected for reverse polarity using rectifier diodes
- High Quality FR4 circuit boards with superior tinning for quality solder connections
- Kit comes with complete circuit diagram, component placement layout, parts list and instructions sheet
- Major parts like Voltage Regulator ICs are tested in circuit before packing and dispatch
- Immediate attention and solution for any problem you may have after purchase
Easy, quick assembly of kit by component placement diagram using labelled components and parts list. Parts number printed on PCB with polarity.
Designed and tested by experienced HAMs